Lowongan Material Planner-Company Confidential
Material Planner-Company ConfidentialJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 31-March-2017 | Tutup pada 30-April-2017
One of the FMCG Company
This position is responsible for ensuring that appropriate amounts of materials are purchased to fulfill production requirement. Ensure that suppliers deliver the ordered materials accurately and on time. The planner also ensures that materials are cost-effective and meet the TCCC quality standards, monitors the performance of vendors to ensure continued quality and timely shipments. Maintain all materials and purchased items in SAP APO system.Material planner work with engineering to determine the resources needed to meet production schedules. Planners also monitor inventory levels and coordinate with purchasing to maintain adequate levels of parts and raw materials to manufacture the product. Material planner also work to improve delivery times, cost and quality of materials from vendors.
- Responsible to execute raw material purchase orders and coordinate delivery for production schedule on a daily and weekly basis.
- Responsible to manage inventory level
- Maintain appropriate safety stock levels and required materials for production runs.
- Responsible to make sure create “new item” material plan
- Review daily production confirmations raw material usage for accuracy.
- Review Purchase Orders for accuracy and reconcile open orders.
- Identify and resolve order discrepancies.
- Manage and Monitors promotions and communicate them to production team.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory at maximum levels (9 Plant). Reconcile raw materials, and track/report in breakage, damage, and loss.
- Track and report efficiencies and yields associated with inventory/production.
- Report to management/supervision daily out of stock items/materials.
- High level of customer service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field or FMCG company is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
ALAMAT : Company Confidential
Aplikasi Angka Terbilangs 260 dalam berbagai bahasa | Aplikasi Nilai Bitcoin 260 dalam rupiah |Aplikasi SHA-1 (Secure Hash Algorithm 1) dari 260 | Aplikasi Text to MD5 untuk nilai 260 | Aplikasi Password Rating Hash dalam bentuk 260