Lowongan Graphic Design Supervisor-Boga Group
Graphic Design Supervisor-Boga GroupJakarta Raya - Grand Wijaya Center | Ditayangkan: 27-March-2017 | Tutup pada 26-April-2017
Boga Group and it’s subsidiaries are engaged in the food and beverage industry and retail business, operating a total of 57 restaurants nationwide, with more than 2.000 highly trained individual smaking up it’s workforce. Boga Group’s lucrative portfolio currently consists of 12 Bakerzin, 32 Pepper Lunch, 4 Paradise Dynasty, 3 Paradise Inn, and 4 Master Wok outlets encompassing the metropolitan areas of Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Yogyakarta, Medan, Makasar and Bali. The group also operates an exclusive catering service for Jakarta area.
- To gain recognition for presenting awe-inspiring experience that broadens and enriches the Indonesia lifestyle.
- Growing through diversification and introduction of new lifestyle brands to all over Indonesia.
- Developing innovative concepts for creating extraordinary experiences for customers.
- Attracting and nurturing the best talent in the industry as part of our learning organization.
- Implementing solid business systems to build profitable and sustainable businesses
- Fostering long term strategic relationship with our business partners.
- I - Integrity
- T - Trust
- W - Work as Team
- O - Openness
- R - Respect
- K - Keep learning
- S - Smile and Have Fun
Kami menghimbau agar Anda berhati-hati saat melamar pekerjaan. Waspadalah jika Anda menemukan hal-hal di bawah ini :
- Boga Group tidak pernah memungut biaya apapun dalam proses rekrutmen.
- Boga Group tidak pernah bekerja sama dengan travel agent / biro perjalanan tertentu dalam proses rekrutmen.
- Apabila Anda diminta untuk membayar sejumlah uang dalam bentuk pembayaran tiket pesawat dan hotel atau akomodasi lainnya agar diabaikan.
- Apabila ada Panggilan wawancara di lokasi yang tidak sesuai dengan iklan yang tertera pada iklan lowongan.
- Jangan memberikan data pribadi atau data keuangan Anda kepada siapapun.
- Jika membutuhkan klarifikasi lebih lanjut dapat langsung menghubungi Boga Group dinomor 021 – 7205470
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Speciality in packaging design.
- Have a merchandising / visual merchandiser skill.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Grand Wijaya Center.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to mobile.
By the end of 2014, Boga Group expects to bring up the number of establishments and new brands in its portfolio to a total of 80 restaurants. As it expands, Boga Group is committed to continuously maintaining the high standards of quality ingredients and impeccable service-two characteristics that distinguish a Boga establishment from the rest in the industry.
Boga Group’s resolute efforts in bringing its restaurant brands to greater exposure and ever-higher levels of quality have been rightfully rewarded with a number of accolades it received from award agencies and the media. Among its greatest successes so far is the fact that Pepper Lunch was the first restaurant in Indonesia to receive the prestigious HACCP certification.
- Best Overall Winner at Entertainment X’nter - Plaza Indonesia FoodVaganza, awarded to Bakerzin in 2005
- Best European Food from Jakarta Java Kini, awarded to Bakerzin in 2006
- Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) Certification in Indonesia, awarded to Pepper Lunch in 2009 until now
- HACCP Certification, awarded to Bakerzin in 2011 until now
ALAMAT : Boga Group
Grand Wijaya Center, South Jakarta, Pulo, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia