Lowongan Telesales Manager - JAKARTA-PT Home Credit Indonesia
Telesales Manager - JAKARTA-PT Home Credit IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 27-March-2017 | Tutup pada 26-April-2017
Home Credit Group is one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 11 countries across Europe, Asia, and America and is a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance.
PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We also offer international exposure in training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future.
For our business development we are expanding to cities outside of Jabodetabek. Currently we operate in Bandung, Surabaya, and Makassar. Next year we are heading for more cities, starting from Yogyakarta and Semarang.
- Manage and lead team of Inbound, Outbound, Support and Invoice control, planning and ensuring the productivity and team performance is meet the target.
- Maintain service levels and KPIs for all processes in Telesales, find and resolve the issue that delay service levels and KPIs to improve future performance.
- Monitor daily / weekly and ad-hoc reports to ensure the accuracy and punctuality of report submission.Analyze the business process in Telesales and propose solution for improvements in telesales product and process.
- Support Head of telesales in implementation telesales strategy and monitor it in daily basis to ensure every process is running properly.
- Monitor, coach and manage team's performance by setting clear objectives and develop them so that they can fulfill their target and support their team target.
- Define KPI, assess performance and provide timely relevant feedback to support their subordinates to achieve target.
- Identify talent and provide inputs for team's training and development programs to ensure every team member have the skill needed to excel at their job.
- Act as a role model for staff by consistently demonstrating core values and behaviors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economic , Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related position is required for this position; in consumer finance environment/Insurance/Banking Industry.
- Experience in handling big telesales team ; provide coaching, direction, asses and evaluate team members performance focusing on sales skills.
- Advanced English communication skills
- Good knowledge for quality control implementation.
- Experience with setting Service levels, KPIs and thresholds.
- Good knowledge of MS Office : Excel, Power point.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to work in a diverse, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Home Credit Indonesia has done a great expansion in Jabodetabek, Bandung, Surabaya, Makassar, Yogyakarta, Semarang and will always expand rapidly forward. Working with us gives you the opportunity to have international learning experience. Interact intensively with people from different nations, learn about new culture, and always challenged to speak your mind. High performance employees are recognized by the management and opportunities for career development are widely open.
We don't just work, but we make our work fun and enjoyable. There are lots of other activities that we do, such as outing, party, social activities, and others.
ALAMAT : PT Home Credit Indonesia
9/F Plaza Oleos, Jalan Tahi Bonar Simatupang No 53, Kebagusan Pasar Minggu, Jakarta, Indonesia
Aplikasi Angka Terbilangs 97 dalam berbagai bahasa | Aplikasi Nilai Bitcoin 97 dalam rupiah |Aplikasi SHA-1 (Secure Hash Algorithm 1) dari 97 | Aplikasi Text to MD5 untuk nilai 97 | Aplikasi Password Rating Hash dalam bentuk 97