Lowongan SVN / ID10 / 2018 / 075 Project Assistant I (CTLM)-International Organization for Migration
SVN / ID10 / 2018 / 075 Project Assistant I (CTLM)-International Organization for MigrationKupang (Nusa Tenggara Timur) | Ditayangkan: 07-January-2019 | Tutup pada 27-January-2019
Syarat & Ketentuan lowongan SVN / ID10 / 2018 / 075 Project Assistant I (CTLM)-International Organization for Migration
Sebelum Anda melamar lowongan SVN / ID10 / 2018 / 075 Project Assistant I (CTLM)-International Organization for Migration terbaru ini atau menekan tombol Lamar di JOBSTREET, Anda harus mengerti dan menjalankan setiap ketentuan dari situs kami (pengelola loker.akademitelkom.ac.id) berikut:
- Iklan lowongan kerja ini hasil SHARE GRATIS dari web jobstreet.co.id, kami tidak akan pernah meminta biaya baik secara langsung maupun melalui perusahaan bersangkutan.
- Iklan lowongan kerja ini dibuat oleh International Organization for Migration , kami tidak mengubah / menambahkan / memvalidasi setiap lowongan kerja secara langsung.
- Segala transaksi yang terjadi saat Anda melamar dalam iklan SVN / ID10 / 2018 / 075 Project Assistant I (CTLM)-International Organization for Migration di luar tanggung jawab kami.
- Di situs kami ini terdapat link, berupa banner maupun text, ke situs lain. Kami tidak betanggungjawab atas isi dan akibat yang ditimbulkan dari situs-situs tersebut
- Migration and development
- Facilitating migration
- Regulating migration
- Forced migration.
Under the direct supervision and guidance of the National Programme Officer (NPO) and overall supervision of the Deputy Chief of Mission, the incumbent will provide technical and administrative support for the implementation of IOM Indonesia’s Counter-trafficking project, “Strengthening Counter-Trafficking Efforts for Improved Human Security in Indonesia” funded by U.S. Department of State’s Office to Combat and Monitor TIP/JTIP and other related CT/LM project.
- Under the direct supervision of the NPO, assist with the day-to-day operational coordination and implementation of the above-mentioned project components in accordance to the contractual terms of the projects.
- Under the supervision of and in coordination with the NPO, the incumbent will perform the additional cross-cutting project implementation tasks:
- Assist to liaise and coordinate with national and international agencies, provincial and local authorities, and relevant other non-state actors to support program objectives;
- Ensure that all administrative and logistics arrangements for all project activities are carried out efficiently and effectively and that requests for payment due to service providers and local suppliers are accurate and necessary.
- Undertake monitoring of on-going activities and prepare monitoring reports.
- Provide input to the NPO to implement the project components and inputs to the progress narrative reports and any other reports and information materials as requested by the NPC.
- Assist to undertake representational duties in project-related functions (workshops, seminars, coordination meetings, etc.) as required and prepare the draft minutes of any meetings or event attended.
- Liaise with the field facilitator contracted in 6 districts (Kupang, Belu, TTU, Maggarai, Ende and Sikka) and provide monitoring and supervision to them as well as provide guidance and advice to the field staff to implement project activities in these areas.
- Providing technical and drafting support to the development of draft multi-annual Plan of Action (PoA); Facilitating a set of working group meetings (WGM) in each target districts; Facilitating the development of Village Regulation in each targeted district.
- Ensure meeting minutes and monitoring reports are filed, and that all project files are maintained and kept up-to-date.
- Undertake in-country duty travel related to project implementation, monitoring, assessment and problem-solving in close supervision and guidance of NPO, as requested.
- Provide any other clerical assistance (drafting letters of correspondence, etc.) as necessary.
- Provide translation and interpretation services as required.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- University (S1) Degree in preferably in Political/Social Sciences, Law, International Relation or relevant field with at least two years of relevant working experience, or;
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with four years of relevant working experience.
- Indonesian National with Good knowledge and understanding of the labour migration and human trafficking context in Indonesia
- Has working experience in project implementation and related field.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Well versed in written and oral communication skills in English and Indonesian, including the ability to explain and present technical information; able to draft written documentations in a clear and concise style in both English and Indonesian.
- Strong liaison and networking skills with state and non-state actors.
- Strong training experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools like word, excel, PowerPoint.
- Able to manage workload within general schedule of work, instructions and standard practices. Able to work with minimum supervision and maintain composure under pressure.
- Team player and willing to travel to monitor project activities.
Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is required.
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
- Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
- Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and verification of Education certificate.
- IOM applies local United Nations Salary Scale.
VIII. How to apply:
- Cover letter, clearly specify suitability and availability date
- Complete the Personal History Form which can be downloaded at the following link: http://indonesia.iom.int/sites/default/files/Personal%20History%20Form.xls
- Detailed curriculum vitae, including historical salary and minimum three referees (preferably former direct supervisors).
Please submit your application by clicking "APPLY NOW" button.
Advance understanding of migration issues.
Encourage social and economic development through migration.
Uphold the human dignity and well-being of migrants.
- To provide secure, reliable, flexible and cost-effective services for persons who require international migration assistance.
- To enhance the humane and orderly management of migration and the effective respect for the human rights of migrants in accordance with international law.
- To offer expert advice, research, technical cooperation and operational assistance to States, intergovernmental and non-governmental organizations and other stakeholders, in order to build national capacities and facilitate international, regional and bilateral cooperation on migration matters.
- To contribute to the economic and social development of States through research, dialogue, design and implementation of migration-related programmes aimed at maximizing migration's benefits.
- To support States, migrants and communities in addressing the challenges of irregular migration, including through research and analysis into root causes, sharing information and spreading best practices, as well as facilitating development-focused solutions.
- To be a primary reference point for migration information, research, best practices, data collection, compatibility and sharing.
- To promote, facilitate and support regional and global debate and dialogue on migration, including through the International Dialogue on Migration, so as to advance understanding of the opportunities and challenges it presents, the identification and development of effective policies for addressing those challenges and to identify comprehensive approaches and measures for advancing international cooperation.
- To assist States to facilitate the integration of migrants in their new environment and to engage diasporas, including as development partners.
- To participate in coordinated humanitarian responses in the context of inter-agency arrangements in this field and to provide migration services in other emergency or post-crisis situations as appropriate and as relates to the needs of individuals, thereby contributing to their protection.1
- To undertake programmes which facilitate the voluntary return and reintegration of refugees, displaced persons, migrants and other individuals in need of international migration services, in cooperation with other relevant international organizations as appropriate, and taking into account the needs and concerns of local communities.
- To assist States in the development and delivery of programmes, studies and technical expertise on combating migrant smuggling and trafficking in persons, in particular women and children, in a manner consistent with international law.
- To support the efforts of States in the area of labour migration, in particular short term movements, and other types of circular migration.
ALAMAT : International Organization for Migration
Sampoerna Strategic Square, Karet Semanggi, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Staf Perpustakaan Digital Koleksi Multimedia Direktorat Perpustakaan-Universitas Surabaya
- Junior Secretary-PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk
Aplikasi Angka Terbilangs 930757 dalam berbagai bahasa | Aplikasi Nilai Bitcoin 930757 dalam rupiah |Aplikasi SHA-1 (Secure Hash Algorithm 1) dari 930757 | Aplikasi Text to MD5 untuk nilai 930757 | Aplikasi Password Rating Hash dalam bentuk 930757
Apakah lowongan SVN / ID10 / 2018 / 075 Project Assistant I (CTLM)-International Organization for Migration asli (bukan palsu)?Untuk mengecek apakah lowongan yang ditawarkan oleh International Organization for Migration adalah jujur (bukan penipuan) berikut beberapa tipsnya:
- Pastikan bahwa International Organization for Migration merupakan salah satu perusahaan terpercaya dan kredibel. Silakan memeriksa dari hasil pencarian Google apakah perusahaan itu benar-benar asli (bukan fiktif). Periksa juga tanggapan dari pengguna atau pegawai dari International Organization for Migration .
- Berhati-hatilah dengan perusahaan yang hanya menggunakan alamat email publik/gratisan (seperti @gmail atau @yahoo.com) atau SMS (termasuk aplikasi sejenis telegram atau whatsapp ) sebagai media komunikasi. Perusahaan akan lebih meyakinkan jika memiliki telepon kantor sendiri atau alamat email domain web perusahaan.
- Jika Anda dimintai uang untuk alasan apapun, sebaiknya Anda tidak menghiraukan lowongan tersebut. Beberapa alasan sering dipakai adalah biaya seragam, biaya training (pelatihan), biaya penggantian materai, dan membayar formulir/surat perjanjian.
- Pastikan bahwa lowongan yang Anda incar sesuai dengan judul dari lowongan ini, yaitu SVN / ID10 / 2018 / 075 Project Assistant I (CTLM)-International Organization for Migration . Pastikan Anda tidak ditawari bisnis investasi yang mencurigakan atau menjadi member MLM yang tidak jelas.