Lowongan Operations Manager-SEOUL YUMMY PTE. LTD.
Operations Manager-SEOUL YUMMY PTE. LTD.Jakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 30-October-2017 | Tutup pada 29-November-2017
Gratify the World one person at a time.
Evoking the Modern Seoul by igniting a yummy movement – a unique experience of Flavours, Fashion and Friendships.
Frank Lau is a charming and creative entrepreneur. Despite having been in the IT industry for several years, he found his true calling in the F & B industry. As with any entrepreneur, he started small. This, however, did not prevent him from dreaming big. He was ambitious, continuously looking for inspiration and ideas. Years later, he noticed a rising trend among the youth, something widely known as K-Pop. With a visionary mind, Frank saw this as a golden opportunity.
He then turned to his wife, Laura Kim. Laura is a strong and talented woman. She supports her husband’s aspirations and admires his abilities. Being Korean, she is knowledgeable about the ingredients and cooking techniques that make for perfect Korean dishes. She knew that she could greatly contribute to Frank’s newest venture.
In 2008, this couple decided to bring their passions together for an exciting project. His entrepreneurial skills combined with her cultural background gave birth to the fresh and dynamic Korean restaurant that is SEOUL YUMMY.
Since our establishment, we have catered to thousands of local and foreign customers. Located in popular locations throughout Singapore, we have provided them with delicious Korean food, exceptional service, and an overall great time. Discover more about the SEOUL YUMMY EXPERIENCE!
- Ensure that the outlet operate efficiently and effectively within the Company's fiscal and operational guidelines.
- Responsible for cost controlling for the outlet.
- Manage operational expenses to maximize profit potential.
- Responsible to meet or exceed budgeted sales and profit goals.
- Responsible to maintain labor efficiency ratios to ensure outlet guest service and cost effectiveness.
- Maintain the highest standard of service quality.
- Ensure work place safety and food hygiene standards are met.
- Assist in implementing operational improvements.
- Check that all team members follow the company's standards operating procedure.
- Ensure secure, safe handling and accountability of each cash sales, floats and petty cash.
- Responsible for the physical/aesthetic maintenance of the restaurant.
- Handling of customer feedback and complaints in a constructive and positive manner. Educate and empower staff to act in a similar capacity.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Ensure all reports, documentation, and other information required by support office departments are submitted in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Monitor labor by analyzing store reports, labor scheduling and labor productivity.
- Ensure all recruitment and employment is carried out in accordance to company procedure and in compliance with current employment law.
- Ensure all new hires are oriented.
- Provide training and recognition to staff at all levels and maintains a team-oriented environment.
- Monitor performance standards.
- Check punctuality of staff of all outlets. Submit monthly punctuality report to HR and Director.
- Check outlet's schedule to ensure accurate of working hours and off days individual staff. Verity with punch card attendance record. Submit monthly leave report of all outlets to HR.
- Verify Part-timers schedule with outlet's punch card attendance record, submit to HR.
- Verify overtime claim with outlet's schedule and punch card attendance record, submit to HR.
- Enforce & support all training & development plans for all staff under his supervision as per company's policy.
- Monitor, review and address personnel under performance, maintaining appropriate records in accordance with company procedures.
- Address any staff discipline or grievance issue, maintaining appropriate records in accordance with company procedures.
- Conduct and record annual performance appraisals.
- Ensure staff receives timely and meaningful performance reviews.
- Oversee and be responsible for the operations of multiple outlets, including profit & loss, sales, marketing, suppliers, inventory, equipment, food, labour and etc.
- Monitor outlet's performance to maximize Sales and Service potential.
- To assist in marketing and promotional planning.
- Assist in corporate marketing and A&P campaigns. Ensure marketing and A&P campaigns are executed in the restaurants according to corporate directions.
- To assist and ensure all outlet weekly, monthly submission and reports are deliver on time.
- Ensure that Outlets deliver optimal and excellent standards of customer experience.
- To ensure cleanliness and hygiene of the whole operation.
- To ensure customers service are to standard required by the organization.
- Planning of all Outlets schedule.
- To assist and recommend for staff progression and Skill Development to General Manager.
- To ensure staff training are in progress and following the organization's SOP guidelines.
- Ensure the highest standards are maintained at all times to the standards required by the company.
- To assist and maintaining a safe and hygiene working environment.
- To support and assist outlet and assist outlet in daily operations if necessary.
- Report to General Manager all maintenance issues as quickly as possible.
- To provide customer with quality and prompt service as required by the company SOP.
- To adequate sufficient product knowledge to answer to customer's enquiries.
- To provide customer with the most updated information with the company/promotions.
- Oversee all internal audits and ensure feedback is provided to improve performance.
- Ensure key projects to be completed within required time frame and budget.
- Ensure staff adhere to good personal hygiene - adhere to in-house sanitizing procedures.
- Assure equipment and system adhere to safety requirements.
- Develop improvement plans on productivity, yield and 5S Housekeeping.
- Assist on the training manuals and technical reports on equipment performance.
- Focus on continuous improvement towards accomplishing business excellence.
- Maintaining group consistency, standard, culinary quality via training, audit checks and other methods.
- Maintain the Food Safety and Quality standard across entire chains.
- Coordinate miscellaneous projects as needed, or as directed by General Manager.
- Protect organization value by keeping information confidential.
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum Diploma holder in any field.
- Customer-service oriented.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good Communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Prior F&B experience will be advantageous.
- We take excellent care of our family members; ensuring their personal growth and career advancement are well looked after.
- Besides work, we are fun to hang out with.
- We are pretty sure that our remuneration package provides for what you need to survive better.
- We are a fast-growing Company looking at at least 10 Seoul Yummy outlets in 5 years.
ALAMAT : SEOUL YUMMY PTE. LTD.
Aplikasi Angka Terbilangs 78188 dalam berbagai bahasa | Aplikasi Nilai Bitcoin 78188 dalam rupiah |Aplikasi SHA-1 (Secure Hash Algorithm 1) dari 78188 | Aplikasi Text to MD5 untuk nilai 78188 | Aplikasi Password Rating Hash dalam bentuk 78188