Lowongan Commercial Manager of Abbott Point of Care-PT Abbott Indonesia
Commercial Manager of Abbott Point of Care-PT Abbott IndonesiaJakarta Raya - Pondok Indah | Ditayangkan: 30-October-2017 | Tutup pada 29-November-2017
Abbott is a multi-national broad-based healthcare company with more than 70.000 employees with operations in 130 countries worldwide and approximately 40 manufacturing facilities. Towards reaching our aggressive goals in Indonesia, Abbott is committed to acquiring and developing the best talent in the industry by providing challenging opportunities in an environment that reinforces individual growth and development, and where the highest degree of integrity, individual initiative, balanced risk taking, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork are encouraged and rewarded.
The position of Commercial Manager is to execute the overall commercial strategies, developing the KOL’s network within the market which including end-customers, key government agencies, distributors (sub-agents) and others. Serves as a company leader, overseeing day-to-day operations and focusing on the long-term interests of the business and pursuing new business opportunities. Plays an important role in sales and marketing or corporate management.
- To drive, execute and achieve country target plan by product categories (analysers, reagents & others)
- To work closely with the distributor to acquire new accounts across the region and expanding the current distribution channel at Sumatra, Java, Kalimantan & Sulawesi.
- To foster and establish the key opinion leaders, professional body and government agencies’ network across the region within Indonesia.
- To guide and provide product support (sales, marketing & technical) to distributors’ team to ease the sales cycle process.
- Assists business manager to achieve the goal and works as a member of a cohesive team.
- Maintain existing business through good retention programs & explore new opportunities with potential customers.
- Identify 5-8 key reference sites for hybrid-model penetration (year 1)
- To collaborate with Abbott internal division (ADD, ADC, AMD, etc) to leverage/synergies on the existing business
- Regularly gather and feedback market information on competitors’ activities, customers’ events and country policies (whenever there is any updates)
- To ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with local laws and Abbott Compliance and OEC regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in laboratory diagnostics or medical devices industry.
- Proven track record in acquiring new businesses and market shaping would be preferred.
- Strong business acumen and result oriented
- Must be computer literate to intermediate level in all Microsoft Office applications with Lotus Notes applications is desirable.
- Strong communication and the ability to demonstrate sound presentation skills required.
Abbott is committed to acquiring and developing the best talent in the industry by providing challenging opportunities in an environment that reinforces individual growth and development, and where the highest degree of integrity, individual initiative, balanced risk taking, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork are encouraged and rewarded.
ALAMAT : PT Abbott Indonesia
Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda, South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
Aplikasi Angka Terbilangs 78168 dalam berbagai bahasa | Aplikasi Nilai Bitcoin 78168 dalam rupiah |Aplikasi SHA-1 (Secure Hash Algorithm 1) dari 78168 | Aplikasi Text to MD5 untuk nilai 78168 | Aplikasi Password Rating Hash dalam bentuk 78168