Lowongan Staff Tax Corporate-PT Morula Indonesia
Staff Tax Corporate-PT Morula IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 06-April-2017 | Tutup pada 06-May-2017
Morula IVF is the biggest IVF center in Indonesia which was established in 1998.
It is the first and the only clinic in Indonesia which had achieved International Certification Reproductive Technology Accreditation Committee (RTAC) from The Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS - ANZ).
Nowadays Morula IVF is growing rapidly and already has several branches, such as: Morula IVF Margonda (Depok), Morula IVF Padang, Morula IVF Surabaya, Morula IVF Melinda Bandung, Morula IVF Pontianak and Morula IVF Makassar. In the next 3-4 years, Morula IVF plans to go public.
- Supervise and ensure accurate and timely monthly tax reporting (tax compliance) to the tax office
- Maintain relationships with clients in relation to all tax issues
- Prepare comprehensive monthly management tax reports
- Collate and consolidate business and compliance reports
- Monitoring and review Tax Services team performance
Skills and Requirements:
- Age max. 35 years old
- Min. Diploma or Bachelor Degree of Taxation Analysis
- Good knowledge in basic of Accounting/Tax
- Have 2 years of working experiences at main taxation company
- Advanced understanding of basic accounting, income tax, corporate tax and able to generate VAT, Withholding Tax & Corporate Tax Returns by E-SPT, or any other tax regulations and laws in Indonesia
- Computer literate, esp. ability to work comfortably with all formulas on Microsoft Offices
- Have Brevet A, B, & C certificate (USKP A/USKP B will be an advantage)
- Excellent analytical, communications, interpersonal, leadership, organization and multitasking skills
- Able to work as a team or as individual
- Honest, discipline, eager to learn and responsible person
- High motivated and strong commitment person
- Have strong visions and missions in order to create a conductive work atmosphere
You will join a market leader in IVF industry with double digit growth expected to go public in 2020-2021. Your experience with this company will be a good asset for your CV and future career.
ALAMAT : PT Morula Indonesia