Lowongan Temporary Procurement and Logistics Assistant II - VN / ID10 / 2017 / 061-International Organization for Migration
Temporary Procurement and Logistics Assistant II - VN / ID10 / 2017 / 061-International Organization for MigrationTangerang (Banten) | Ditayangkan: 12-September-2017 | Tutup pada 12-October-2017
Syarat & Ketentuan lowongan Temporary Procurement and Logistics Assistant II - VN / ID10 / 2017 / 061-International Organization for Migration
Sebelum Anda melamar lowongan Temporary Procurement and Logistics Assistant II - VN / ID10 / 2017 / 061-International Organization for Migration terbaru ini atau menekan tombol Lamar di JOBSTREET, Anda harus mengerti dan menjalankan setiap ketentuan dari situs kami (pengelola loker.akademitelkom.ac.id) berikut:
- Iklan lowongan kerja ini hasil SHARE GRATIS dari web jobstreet.co.id, kami tidak akan pernah meminta biaya baik secara langsung maupun melalui perusahaan bersangkutan.
- Iklan lowongan kerja ini dibuat oleh International Organization for Migration , kami tidak mengubah / menambahkan / memvalidasi setiap lowongan kerja secara langsung.
- Segala transaksi yang terjadi saat Anda melamar dalam iklan Temporary Procurement and Logistics Assistant II - VN / ID10 / 2017 / 061-International Organization for Migration di luar tanggung jawab kami.
- Di situs kami ini terdapat link, berupa banner maupun text, ke situs lain. Kami tidak betanggungjawab atas isi dan akibat yang ditimbulkan dari situs-situs tersebut
- Migration and development
- Facilitating migration
- Regulating migration
- Forced migration.
Position Title: Temporary Procurement and Logistics Assistant II
Duty Station: Tangerang
Organization Unit : Resources Management
Classification: General Service Staff, Grade G-5
Type of Appointment : Special Short Term for five months
Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
Closing Date: 26 September 2017
- To identify potential vendors, conduct vendor’s appraisals and if suitable register them in PRISM (SAP) system.
- To receive and review procurement activity requests from sub-office including quotation, bidding analysis summary, confirmation order, purchase order and legal contract extension or new contract.
- Ensure that all procurements activities both in Hub Office and sub Office are done through PRISM (SAP) system and ensure that the proper IOM administrative procedures and standards are well established such as follow up with the vendor, canvassing, do bidding, ordering and stock keeping are strictly adhered to.
- To undertake travel to the field offices to assist on-going activities and provide direct logistics/procurement assistance and guidelines..
- To work closely with Head of Office, RMA and National Procurement and Logistic Officer in Jakarta Office regarding procurement of goods / services requested by programe staff of unambiguous specifications and to consolidate overall office procurement requirements and optimize purchasing power.
- To conduct regular meeting among the team to identify any problem and how to overcome it and to maintain and update contracts status both in Hub office and sub offices. Coordination with RMA and Head of Office.
- Prepare Request for Payment on time with its supporting documents as required and to work closely with the finance and RMA.
- Maintaining record of all transaction, ensuring that an efficient filling system for record of all quotations, copies of records of expenditures, receipts, local order forms etc are kept. Filling system: hard copy and soft copy.
- Prepare weekly updated on progress report for ongoing activities and share any information on the field that need further attention and discussion as well as report to the requisitioner about the status of procurements including estimated time of delivery and/or any changes which may affect pre-determined delivery conditions
- Ensure that Office assets inventory is in line to IOM Assets inventory policy and prepare assets inventory report regularly. Make sure Office supplies are maintain for office running smoothly and prepare the report in regular basis.
- Coordinate office fleet and drivers activities to ensure all transactions are in line to IOM fleet management policy.
- Act with integrity and professionalism and in accordance with IOM’s code of Conduct At all time.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned.
• Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with five years of relevant professional experiences
• Ability to prepare clear and concise reports and to analyses and interpret source information and data
• High level of computer literacy is required, Good knowledge of MS-Office, specifically EXCEL.
• Prior experience in staff supervision is advantage.
• Have knowledge and experiences in SAP is an advantange.
V. Required Competencies
• Effectively works with vendors and service providers in compliance with IOM procedures to secure cost-effective quality solutions for IOM
b) Complete the Personal History Form which can be downloaded at the following link :
c) Detailed curriculum vitae, including historical salary and minimum three referees (preferably former direct supervisors).
Only applicant who meets the above qualification will be considered
Advance understanding of migration issues.
Encourage social and economic development through migration.
Uphold the human dignity and well-being of migrants.
- To provide secure, reliable, flexible and cost-effective services for persons who require international migration assistance.
- To enhance the humane and orderly management of migration and the effective respect for the human rights of migrants in accordance with international law.
- To offer expert advice, research, technical cooperation and operational assistance to States, intergovernmental and non-governmental organizations and other stakeholders, in order to build national capacities and facilitate international, regional and bilateral cooperation on migration matters.
- To contribute to the economic and social development of States through research, dialogue, design and implementation of migration-related programmes aimed at maximizing migration's benefits.
- To support States, migrants and communities in addressing the challenges of irregular migration, including through research and analysis into root causes, sharing information and spreading best practices, as well as facilitating development-focused solutions.
- To be a primary reference point for migration information, research, best practices, data collection, compatibility and sharing.
- To promote, facilitate and support regional and global debate and dialogue on migration, including through the International Dialogue on Migration, so as to advance understanding of the opportunities and challenges it presents, the identification and development of effective policies for addressing those challenges and to identify comprehensive approaches and measures for advancing international cooperation.
- To assist States to facilitate the integration of migrants in their new environment and to engage diasporas, including as development partners.
- To participate in coordinated humanitarian responses in the context of inter-agency arrangements in this field and to provide migration services in other emergency or post-crisis situations as appropriate and as relates to the needs of individuals, thereby contributing to their protection.1
- To undertake programmes which facilitate the voluntary return and reintegration of refugees, displaced persons, migrants and other individuals in need of international migration services, in cooperation with other relevant international organizations as appropriate, and taking into account the needs and concerns of local communities.
- To assist States in the development and delivery of programmes, studies and technical expertise on combating migrant smuggling and trafficking in persons, in particular women and children, in a manner consistent with international law.
- To support the efforts of States in the area of labour migration, in particular short term movements, and other types of circular migration.
ALAMAT : International Organization for Migration
- Finance Supervisor-PT Varuna Lintas Sarana Logistik
- Local Buyer for Kupang Area-Carrefour (PT Trans Retail Indonesia)
Aplikasi Angka Terbilangs 51369 dalam berbagai bahasa | Aplikasi Nilai Bitcoin 51369 dalam rupiah |Aplikasi SHA-1 (Secure Hash Algorithm 1) dari 51369 | Aplikasi Text to MD5 untuk nilai 51369 | Aplikasi Password Rating Hash dalam bentuk 51369
Apakah lowongan Temporary Procurement and Logistics Assistant II - VN / ID10 / 2017 / 061-International Organization for Migration asli (bukan palsu)?Untuk mengecek apakah lowongan yang ditawarkan oleh International Organization for Migration adalah jujur (bukan penipuan) berikut beberapa tipsnya:
- Pastikan bahwa International Organization for Migration merupakan salah satu perusahaan terpercaya dan kredibel. Silakan memeriksa dari hasil pencarian Google apakah perusahaan itu benar-benar asli (bukan fiktif). Periksa juga tanggapan dari pengguna atau pegawai dari International Organization for Migration .
- Berhati-hatilah dengan perusahaan yang hanya menggunakan alamat email publik/gratisan (seperti @gmail atau @yahoo.com) atau SMS (termasuk aplikasi sejenis telegram atau whatsapp ) sebagai media komunikasi. Perusahaan akan lebih meyakinkan jika memiliki telepon kantor sendiri atau alamat email domain web perusahaan.
- Jika Anda dimintai uang untuk alasan apapun, sebaiknya Anda tidak menghiraukan lowongan tersebut. Beberapa alasan sering dipakai adalah biaya seragam, biaya training (pelatihan), biaya penggantian materai, dan membayar formulir/surat perjanjian.
- Pastikan bahwa lowongan yang Anda incar sesuai dengan judul dari lowongan ini, yaitu Temporary Procurement and Logistics Assistant II - VN / ID10 / 2017 / 061-International Organization for Migration . Pastikan Anda tidak ditawari bisnis investasi yang mencurigakan atau menjadi member MLM yang tidak jelas.