Lowongan Back Office Manager-PT Sinar Mas Agro Resources And Technology TBK
Back Office Manager-PT Sinar Mas Agro Resources And Technology TBKJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 16-December-2016 | Tutup pada 15-January-2017
PT. SMART Tbk. is a large and established group and major world player in agro-related industries and consumer goods under the umbrella of SINAR MAS GROUP - one of well establish conglomerate in Indonesia. (www.smart-tbk.com)
PT. SMART Tbk. ia an integrated palm-based consumer company that have owns and manages plantations, mills and refineries which manufacturated branded and unbranded cooking oil, branded margarine, fats and shortening. SMART's products are divided into three catagories : Retail, Industrial and Bulk.
We have a large oil palm plantations at Sumatera, Kalimantan , Papua, and our refineries located in Surabaya (Kawasan Rungkut Industri), Medan (Belawan), Kalimantan Selatan (Tarjun), Lampung (Tarahan) Bekasi (Marunda), Lubuk Gaung (Riau).
Our retail products are designed for household consumption. Whereas Industrial products are aimed at supplying noodle factories, confection factories, bakeries, fast food chains, hotels, hospitals, restaurant, and so forth.
The latter catagory fetches the premium gross margin as customer requirements are tailor-made to specifications.
The branded products cater not only for local but also for international consumption. Finally, bulk products are unbranded and unpacked goods targeted for mass consumption.
Whilst for our upstream operation, we implement an on-going plantation expansion program and concurrently replanting the old or less productive trees. The integrated structure within the company has ensured good quality and steady supply of raw material - CPO for its products requirement at competitive cost.
The company has embarked into an extensive research and development program both at refineries and at plantation areas to optimize the plantation output in order to cope with the growing demand of our products.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensure all sales contracts & orders and all trading purchases are accurately and timely processed i.e., all transactions is recorded in system on a timely and proper manner
- Ensure invoices for all sales transactions are accurately and timely processed and sent to customers on a timely manner
- Monitor open purchase and sales orders as well as closing purchase and sales orders are properly reviewed/assessed
- Ensure new/changes on the vendor/customers master data is properly verified prior to transactions are done
- Ensure all purchase claims is verified in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure month-end closing process for sales and purchase transactions is carried out properly and timely
- Review all trading agreements
- Ensure tax and commercial invoices of all trading purchases are timely processed and collected particularly for value added tax is paid before invoices are received
- Ensure all calls and emails from commercial team on order status, delivery issues, and other related questions are timely and properly responded
- Ensure all questions and complaints from customers and suppliers regarding their orders are timely and properly responded and resolved
- Ensure all sales contracts with customers and from suppliers as well as other related documents such as invoices and deliveries documents are properly filed to enable quickly and easily retrieving purchase and sales transaction documents when required by other parties such as auditors, Tax, Finance, etc.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Minimal bachelor’s degree in Economics/Business Administration/Accounting
- Experience 6 - 8 years of related experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic fast-paced environment and high volume of transactions
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral/written communication skills
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Must be detail oriented
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Proactive, positive attitude and highly motivated
- Familiar with complex ERP systems i.e., SAP
- Well versed in all Microsoft programs especially excel
PT SMART,Tbk is the largest palm oil company in Indonesia. “WE AIM TO BE THE BEST” To become the largest integrated and most profitable palm-based customer company.
Our Shared Value :
- Positive Attitude
- Continuous Improvement
Our Culture :
- Surpassing the highest Standards of Quality
- Maintaining the highest levels of integrity
- Achieving the maximum returns for our Shareholders
- Returning to the Society and Community
- Trendsetting Innovations and Technology
ALAMAT : PT Sinar Mas Agro Resources And Technology TBK
Jl. M.H.Thamrin No. 51, Kav. 22 Central Jakarta