Lowongan Head of Sub-Office Balikpapan VN / ID10 / 2017 / 054-International Organization for Migration
Head of Sub-Office Balikpapan VN / ID10 / 2017 / 054-International Organization for MigrationBalikpapan (Kalimantan Timur) | Ditayangkan: 10-August-2017 | Tutup pada 09-September-2017
Syarat & Ketentuan lowongan Head of Sub-Office Balikpapan VN / ID10 / 2017 / 054-International Organization for Migration
Sebelum Anda melamar lowongan Head of Sub-Office Balikpapan VN / ID10 / 2017 / 054-International Organization for Migration terbaru ini atau menekan tombol Lamar di JOBSTREET, Anda harus mengerti dan menjalankan setiap ketentuan dari situs kami (pengelola loker.akademitelkom.ac.id) berikut:
- Iklan lowongan kerja ini hasil SHARE GRATIS dari web jobstreet.co.id, kami tidak akan pernah meminta biaya baik secara langsung maupun melalui perusahaan bersangkutan.
- Iklan lowongan kerja ini dibuat oleh International Organization for Migration , kami tidak mengubah / menambahkan / memvalidasi setiap lowongan kerja secara langsung.
- Segala transaksi yang terjadi saat Anda melamar dalam iklan Head of Sub-Office Balikpapan VN / ID10 / 2017 / 054-International Organization for Migration di luar tanggung jawab kami.
- Di situs kami ini terdapat link, berupa banner maupun text, ke situs lain. Kami tidak betanggungjawab atas isi dan akibat yang ditimbulkan dari situs-situs tersebut
- Migration and development
- Facilitating migration
- Regulating migration
- Forced migration.
Position Title: Head of Sub-Office
Duty Station : Balikpapan
Organizational Unit : RCA
Classification : General Service Staff, Grade 6
Type of Appointment : Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension (the first three months shall be considered as probation period)
Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
Closing Date : 24 August 2017
II. Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain necessary relationships with local government, local representatives of national government and community leaders.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with Imigrasi, Police and other related stakeholders to assist in the delivery of projects partnered with these agencies.
- Provide comprehensive monthly reports on each project being implemented in the sub-office area.
- Formulate concepts for potential projects in the area. Assist Project Development Unit with development of project proposals related to the area.
- Advise the RCA Regional Programme Coordinator/National Program Coordinator for Eastern Region based in Makassar/Deputy Chief of Mission on migration related trends in the area.
- Responsible for the care and maintenance of Irregular Migrants (IMs) under IOM auspices in his area of responsibility and in strict compliance of the agreed IOM Operational Guidelines.
- Monitor Irregular Migrants activities and ensure that all basic services are provided to all Irregular Migrants (IMs) under IOM auspices in a timely and efficient manner. Basic services to be provided to IMs include adequate and appropriate food and water, acceptable accommodation facilities, basic personal supplies and toiletries, security and medical assistance, including psycho-social counseling.
- Visit Irregular Migrants and undertake activities as indicated in the visit activity/work plan prepared in coordination with supervisor.
- Prepare and submit site-visit reports to RCA Regional Programme Coordinator/National Program Coordinator for Eastern Region based in Makassar and Jakarta Operations.
- Coordinate with the Medical and Psychosocial Support teams to ensure that all Irregular Migrants are provided adequate and appropriate medical services, including psychosocial counseling.
- Review and ensure that payments for service providers and local authorities are correct and necessary.
- Coordinate with Jakarta Operations to arrange for transport for Irregular Migrants movements.
- Ensure that all relevant staff is informed of any change in Irregular Migrants status.
- Coordinate with IOM Jakarta to assistant handling resettlement and Voluntary Repatriation of Refugees and Irregular Migrants movements to ensure accurate and update Irregular migrants Statistics.
- Assist Jakarta Operations handle the new arrival of the migrants and to coordinate with the local authorities to arrange the security, food and lodging and purchase the basic needs for the migrants.
- Manage all aspects of the operational, logistical, administrative, budgetary and financial activities as well as supervision of staffing in his/her area responsibility for the administrative matters in close coordination with related unit and in accordance with programme standards. Ensure that all staff members in his/her area are performed their tasks in line with IOM regulation and guidelines.
- Coordinate on security related matters with Logistics & Security Assistant in Jakarta and local UNDSS office. Ensure that sub office and its staff comply with MOSS and MORSS requirement.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
• Good knowledge of, and experience in project implementation and managing the administration and operational.
• Have working experience in any of these fields, particularly in dealing with migrants, refugees/asylum seekers, livelihoods projects or community development projects, direct beneficiaries and/or trainings.
• Experience in managing team.
• Good communication skills, personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility, drive for results, respect for diversity and creative thinking.
• Ability to lead, coach and work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds.
• Working knowledge of IOM procurement, admin and finance rules,
• Proficient in computer applications
a) Delivers on set objectives in hardship situations,
b) Effectively coordinates actions with other implementing partners,
c) Works effectively with local authorities, stakeholders, beneficiaries, and the broader community to advance organization objectives
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment, security clearance and verification of education certificate.
How to apply:
b) Complete the Personal History Form which can be downloaded at the following link :
c) Detailed curriculum vitae, including historical salary and minimum three referees (preferably former direct supervisors).
Only applicant who meets the above qualification will be considered
Advance understanding of migration issues.
Encourage social and economic development through migration.
Uphold the human dignity and well-being of migrants.
- To provide secure, reliable, flexible and cost-effective services for persons who require international migration assistance.
- To enhance the humane and orderly management of migration and the effective respect for the human rights of migrants in accordance with international law.
- To offer expert advice, research, technical cooperation and operational assistance to States, intergovernmental and non-governmental organizations and other stakeholders, in order to build national capacities and facilitate international, regional and bilateral cooperation on migration matters.
- To contribute to the economic and social development of States through research, dialogue, design and implementation of migration-related programmes aimed at maximizing migration's benefits.
- To support States, migrants and communities in addressing the challenges of irregular migration, including through research and analysis into root causes, sharing information and spreading best practices, as well as facilitating development-focused solutions.
- To be a primary reference point for migration information, research, best practices, data collection, compatibility and sharing.
- To promote, facilitate and support regional and global debate and dialogue on migration, including through the International Dialogue on Migration, so as to advance understanding of the opportunities and challenges it presents, the identification and development of effective policies for addressing those challenges and to identify comprehensive approaches and measures for advancing international cooperation.
- To assist States to facilitate the integration of migrants in their new environment and to engage diasporas, including as development partners.
- To participate in coordinated humanitarian responses in the context of inter-agency arrangements in this field and to provide migration services in other emergency or post-crisis situations as appropriate and as relates to the needs of individuals, thereby contributing to their protection.1
- To undertake programmes which facilitate the voluntary return and reintegration of refugees, displaced persons, migrants and other individuals in need of international migration services, in cooperation with other relevant international organizations as appropriate, and taking into account the needs and concerns of local communities.
- To assist States in the development and delivery of programmes, studies and technical expertise on combating migrant smuggling and trafficking in persons, in particular women and children, in a manner consistent with international law.
- To support the efforts of States in the area of labour migration, in particular short term movements, and other types of circular migration.
ALAMAT : International Organization for Migration
- Account Manager (Denpasar)-PT TNT Skypak International Express
- Branch Credit Head - Jawa Tengah-PT Wahana Ottomitra Multiartha (WOM Finance), Tbk
Aplikasi Angka Terbilangs 33230 dalam berbagai bahasa | Aplikasi Nilai Bitcoin 33230 dalam rupiah |Aplikasi SHA-1 (Secure Hash Algorithm 1) dari 33230 | Aplikasi Text to MD5 untuk nilai 33230 | Aplikasi Password Rating Hash dalam bentuk 33230
Apakah lowongan Head of Sub-Office Balikpapan VN / ID10 / 2017 / 054-International Organization for Migration jujur (bukan penipuan)?Untuk mengecek apakah lowongan yang ditawarkan oleh International Organization for Migration adalah asli (bukan palsu) berikut beberapa tipsnya:
- Pastikan bahwa International Organization for Migration adalah salah satu perusahaan kredibel dan terpercaya. Silakan mengecek di Google apakah perusahaan itu benar-benar ada. Cek juga review yang mungkin pernah tersedia dari karyawan International Organization for Migration .
- Berhati-hatilah dengan perusahaan yang hanya menggunakan SMS (termasuk aplikasi seperti whatsapp atau telegram) atau alamat email publik/gratisan (seperti @gmail atau @yahoo.com) sebagai media berkomunikasi. Perusahaan yang asli dan jujur biasanya akan menggunakan alamat email domain web perusahaan atau telepon kantor.
- Jika Anda dimintai uang untuk alasan apapun, sebaiknya Anda tidak menghiraukan lowongan tersebut. Beberapa alasan yang digunakan adalah biaya formulir/surat perjanjian, biaya materai, biaya seragam, dan biaya training (pelatihan).
- Pastikan bahwa lowongan yang Anda incar sesuai dengan judul dari lowongan ini, yaitu Head of Sub-Office Balikpapan VN / ID10 / 2017 / 054-International Organization for Migration . Pastikan Anda tidak menjadi member MLM yang tidak jelas atau bisnis investasi yang mencurigakan.