Lowongan CDP - Chef de Partie (Japanese)-Boga Group
CDP - Chef de Partie (Japanese)-Boga GroupJakarta Utara (Jakarta Raya), Tangerang (Banten) | Ditayangkan: 01-April-2017 | Tutup pada 01-May-2017
Boga Group and it’s subsidiaries are engaged in the food and beverage industry and retail business, operating a total of 57 restaurants nationwide, with more than 2.000 highly trained individual smaking up it’s workforce. Boga Group’s lucrative portfolio currently consists of 12 Bakerzin, 32 Pepper Lunch, 4 Paradise Dynasty, 3 Paradise Inn, and 4 Master Wok outlets encompassing the metropolitan areas of Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Yogyakarta, Medan, Makasar and Bali. The group also operates an exclusive catering service for Jakarta area.
- To gain recognition for presenting awe-inspiring experience that broadens and enriches the Indonesia lifestyle.
- Growing through diversification and introduction of new lifestyle brands to all over Indonesia.
- Developing innovative concepts for creating extraordinary experiences for customers.
- Attracting and nurturing the best talent in the industry as part of our learning organization.
- Implementing solid business systems to build profitable and sustainable businesses
- Fostering long term strategic relationship with our business partners.
- I - Integrity
- T - Trust
- W - Work as Team
- O - Openness
- R - Respect
- K - Keep learning
- S - Smile and Have Fun
Kami menghimbau agar Anda berhati-hati saat melamar pekerjaan. Waspadalah jika Anda menemukan hal-hal di bawah ini :
- Boga Group tidak pernah memungut biaya apapun dalam proses rekrutmen.
- Boga Group tidak pernah bekerja sama dengan travel agent / biro perjalanan tertentu dalam proses rekrutmen.
- Apabila Anda diminta untuk membayar sejumlah uang dalam bentuk pembayaran tiket pesawat dan hotel atau akomodasi lainnya agar diabaikan.
- Apabila ada Panggilan wawancara di lokasi yang tidak sesuai dengan iklan yang tertera pada iklan lowongan.
- Jangan memberikan data pribadi atau data keuangan Anda kepada siapapun.
- Jika membutuhkan klarifikasi lebih lanjut dapat langsung menghubungi Boga Group dinomor 021 – 7205470
- Boga Group TIDAK PERNAH meminta biaya apapun dalam proses rekrutmen
- Boga Group TIDAK BEKERJA SAMA dengan agen travel manapun
- Telp Kantor Pusat Resmi Boga Group (021) 7205470
Job Description :
- Prepares all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes, portion controls, and presentation specification as set by central kitchen
- Restocks all items as needed throughout the shift
- Cleans and maintains station while practicing exceptional safety, sanitation and organization skills
- As understanding and knowledge of how to properly use and maintain all of equipment in the station assist with the cleaning, sanitation and organization of the kitchen, walk-in coolers and all storages areas.
- Age maximum 35 years old.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in similar position,
- Strong Leadership , Highly motivated,
- Experience minimum 3 years as kitchen leader
- Excellence skill in Japanese Food
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Familiar with food court area and express system
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Confident & outgoing personality.
- Placement : All Jakarta
- Have Experience in SHABU-SHABU MENU
- Have Skill of Cutting Meat (Beef Cutting)
By the end of 2014, Boga Group expects to bring up the number of establishments and new brands in its portfolio to a total of 80 restaurants. As it expands, Boga Group is committed to continuously maintaining the high standards of quality ingredients and impeccable service-two characteristics that distinguish a Boga establishment from the rest in the industry.
Boga Group’s resolute efforts in bringing its restaurant brands to greater exposure and ever-higher levels of quality have been rightfully rewarded with a number of accolades it received from award agencies and the media. Among its greatest successes so far is the fact that Pepper Lunch was the first restaurant in Indonesia to receive the prestigious HACCP certification.
- Best Overall Winner at Entertainment X’nter - Plaza Indonesia FoodVaganza, awarded to Bakerzin in 2005
- Best European Food from Jakarta Java Kini, awarded to Bakerzin in 2006
- Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) Certification in Indonesia, awarded to Pepper Lunch in 2009 until now
- HACCP Certification, awarded to Bakerzin in 2011 until now
ALAMAT : Boga Group
Grand Wijaya Center, South Jakarta, Pulo, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia