Lowongan Talent Acquisition Assistant Manager-PT. Indomo Mulia (MODENA)
Talent Acquisition Assistant Manager-PT. Indomo Mulia (MODENA)Jakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 28-March-2017 | Tutup pada 27-April-2017
Since its inception in 1981, MODENA has become a trusted home appliances provider that markets 3 major product lines – cooking, cooling and cleaning, with a distinctive Italian design elegance. Not only to present high quality and realiable appliances, MODENA also implements Quality Management System ISO 9001 – 2008, and provides a fleet of competent call center agents as frontliners and service centers spread in tens of cities all over the country to ensure customer’s satisfaction and loyalty in the after sales service.
MODENA has grown to be a market leader in the industry which is marked with a series of accolades that reflect company’s outstanding achievements. In 2010 and 2011 MODENA was recognized as number one brand most widely purchased in Indonesia for freestanding cooker, built-in hob, built-in oven and exhaust hood product categories, and has acquired over half of national market share. Reseached on customer’s satisfaction toward cooker/stove in the country conducted by MARS, has awarded MODENA with 5 Stars Quality Global Customer Satisfaction Standard (GCSS), which includes highest customer satisfaction index on customer expectation, customer loyalty, perceived quality and perceived value.For further information please visit www.modena.co.id.
- Responsible for the company hiring activities to fulfill the manpower requirements and the required competencies.
- Carry out the selection of candidates includes psychological test (whether conducted internally or externally), interview employees to make a recommendation to the employees based on the results of the selection that has been done.
- Create and develop selection tools for employee selection process.
- In cooperation with the heads of relevant departments in making the annual man power planning.
- Understanding the trends of Labor Market, fostering good relations with the recruitment channels and develop working relationships with recruitment channels in order to meet the needs of employees.
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies to attract potential employees.
- Doing job offering and salary negotiations with prospective employees.
- Develop and submit the recruitment budgets to HRGA & Legal department head.
- Creating and developing procedures for requesting and hiring employees in accordance with company requirements.
- In cooperation with the heads of relevant departments in monitoring the performance of new employees during the contract period or probation and cooperate with the relevant department heads in terms of decision-making status of new employees after the contract period or probation ends.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
To be the preferred provider of home appliances for every household in the target market segment, and to be known by the consumers as a brand that delivers best quality products with service excellence.
- Provide customers a quality product.
- Provide added value to the stakeholders and community.
- Being a business partner choice.
- Being an employer of choice for the best human resources.
ALAMAT : PT. Indomo Mulia (MODENA)
Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio, South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia