Lowongan VICE PRESIDENT (VP) FINANCE-PT Bursa Interaktif Gemilang
VICE PRESIDENT (VP) FINANCE-PT Bursa Interaktif GemilangJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 28-March-2017 | Tutup pada 27-April-2017
We are a company pioneering an online marketplace for commodities - one designed to innovate the way transactions are made across the nation. To achieve our ambitious goals, we are recruiting smart, high-energy individuals who are looking to work in an innovative environment. Our company is dedicated to providing great products and services, swift execution, and utilizing technology as a new frontier.
We are looking for a strategic-minded leader to be VP Finance of our company. Main responsibilities will encompass developing and implementing sophisticated financial management strategies and constantly innovating organizational policies and procedures. Since this is a leadership role, the candidate will direct all facets of financial management including, but not limited to, financial planning, debt financing, budget management functions, and external negotiations. This is an excellent opportunity for a finance professional to join an innovative, mission driven company that allows great freedom for self-improvement.
- Direct and coordinate regular financial planning and budget management functions.
- Cooperate with the company’s various departments to develop business plans and strategies.
- Assist in establishing short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure to effectively accomplish the departments goals and objectives.
- Implement benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance.
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget.
- Oversee daily operations of the finance and accounting department.
- Manage the preparation of financial reports, outlooks and forecasts.
- Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations and product investment decision.
- Coordinate financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
- Represent the company externally to government agencies, auditors, financial institutions, and the general public.
- Actively manage financial communications, issues, and negotiations between the company and financial institutions such as banks and external investors.
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a growing organization.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Superior management skills; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance and administration initiatives.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a growing organization
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/ Accountancy/ Business/ Banking or equivalent.
- A Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting/ Business/ Banking is a bonus.
- Finance/accounting certification(s) is a bonus.
- Required skill(s): accounting, financial analysis, finance management, budget management, forecasting, strategic and business planning, microsoft excel.
- At least 9 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably CEO/ VP/ Director/ Senior Managers specializing in Finance & Accounting.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- We believe in innovative and outward thinking.
- We strive to create a robust learning environment.
- We want to solve our industry's biggest challenges.
- We are dedicated to swift and flawless execution.
What you can expect working with us:
- The chance to put forth the best of your ability.
- The freedom to experiment and apply your creativity.
- An opportunity to learn and grow as a individual.
- The chance to contribute to the development of a cutting-edge product.
ALAMAT : PT Bursa Interaktif Gemilang
Cyber 2 Tower, 6th Floor, Jalan Haji R. Rasuna Said, East Kuningan, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia
- PEKERJAAN DIBAWA PULANG (PENGEPUL PEMBORONG RAKIT MAINAN)-PT Niki Mapan
- Tekhnisi Sumedang-PT Anyar Retail Indonesia
Aplikasi Angka Terbilangs 202 dalam berbagai bahasa | Aplikasi Nilai Bitcoin 202 dalam rupiah |Aplikasi SHA-1 (Secure Hash Algorithm 1) dari 202 | Aplikasi Text to MD5 untuk nilai 202 | Aplikasi Password Rating Hash dalam bentuk 202