Lowongan Underwriting Analyst - JAKARTA-PT Home Credit Indonesia
Underwriting Analyst - JAKARTA-PT Home Credit IndonesiaJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 28-March-2017 | Tutup pada 27-April-2017
Home Credit Group is one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 11 countries across Europe, Asia, and America and is a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance.
PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We also offer international exposure in training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future.
For our business development we are expanding to cities outside of Jabodetabek. Currently we operate in Bandung, Surabaya, and Makassar. Next year we are heading for more cities, starting from Yogyakarta and Semarang.
- Perform analysis in order to monitor and maintain portfolio risk & prepare regular UW reports.
- Provide analysis to monitor and maintain portfolio risk.
- Provide analysis and routine report by daily, weekly or monthly to monitoring & support implementation of underwriting processes.
- SQL Data Mining.
- SID Reporting.
- Support implementation of monitoring and reporting.
- Ad hoc analysis performance.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree majoring in Engineering (Computer/IT), Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the similar field is required for this position, in Risk Management Field in consumer finance environment.
- Well versed skill(s) in using SQL, Oracle would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Have knowledge of analytical tools such as MS Excel.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Good understanding of consumer finance services, processes and products.
- Good understanding of market trends behavior.
- Experience from the Operations department - underwriting, collections.
- Anti money laundering and organized crime prevention.
- Having knowledge of credit bureaus.
Home Credit Indonesia has done a great expansion in Jabodetabek, Bandung, Surabaya, Makassar, Yogyakarta, Semarang and will always expand rapidly forward. Working with us gives you the opportunity to have international learning experience. Interact intensively with people from different nations, learn about new culture, and always challenged to speak your mind. High performance employees are recognized by the management and opportunities for career development are widely open.
We don't just work, but we make our work fun and enjoyable. There are lots of other activities that we do, such as outing, party, social activities, and others.
ALAMAT : PT Home Credit Indonesia
9/F Plaza Oleos, Jalan Tahi Bonar Simatupang No 53, Kebagusan Pasar Minggu, Jakarta, Indonesia