Lowongan Programme Assistant II (Database)-International Organization for Migration
Programme Assistant II (Database)-International Organization for MigrationJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 04-April-2018 | Tutup pada 04-May-2018
Syarat & Ketentuan lowongan Programme Assistant II (Database)-International Organization for Migration
Sebelum Anda melamar lowongan Programme Assistant II (Database)-International Organization for Migration terbaru ini atau menekan tombol Lamar Sekarang, Anda harus mengerti dan menjalankan setiap ketentuan dari situs kami (pengelola loker.akademitelkom.ac.id) berikut:
- Iklan lowongan kerja ini hasil SHARE GRATIS dari web jobstreet.co.id, kami tidak akan pernah meminta biaya baik secara langsung maupun melalui perusahaan bersangkutan.
- Iklan lowongan kerja ini dibuat oleh International Organization for Migration , kami tidak mengubah / menambahkan / memvalidasi setiap lowongan kerja secara langsung.
- Segala transaksi yang terjadi saat Anda melamar dalam iklan Programme Assistant II (Database)-International Organization for Migration di luar tanggung jawab kami.
- Di situs kami ini terdapat link, berupa banner maupun text, ke situs lain. Kami tidak betanggungjawab atas isi dan akibat yang ditimbulkan dari situs-situs tersebut
- Migration and development
- Facilitating migration
- Regulating migration
- Forced migration.
Position Title : Programme Assistant II (Database)
Duty Station : Jakarta
Organization Unit : Migration Data Analysis Centre (M-DAC)
Classification : General Service Staff, Grade G-5
Type of Appointment : Special Short Term Contract for 9 (nine) months, with the possibility of extension (the first 6 months shall be considered as probation period)
Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
Closing Date : 18 April 2018
- Maintain and monitor data integrity and consistency of Registration and Assistance Monitoring System (RAMS) database to meet its goal and specifications.
- Provide technical advice and support for the Indonesia Data Analysis Center (IDAC) related to RAMS database and service.
- Undertake a constant improvement on RAMS components and its underlying infrastructure, including, but not limited to web application, web service, database, and desktop client.
- Analyse the requirements of IDAC in correlation to RAMS and participate in preparation of a development roadmap for new feature or enhancement in the system. Work together with other developer in IDAC to get the roadmap above implemented.
- Handle feedback, support request, or bug report from users in field offices regarding to the RAMS components (web, desktop client) and respond to them accordingly.
- Backup to other reporting functions in IDAC, such as producing ad-hoc data and statistical report.
- Provide a clear technical documentation for the RAMS components and user guide for operational staff in field.
- Liaise as necessary with relevant representatives from stakeholders in providing support and maintenance of RAMS. Provide technical advice and support for field staff in matters related to RAMS day-to-day operation.
- Provide training to end-users to facilitate productive use of existing and new versions of RAMS, when it is deemed necessary.
- Working with the IDAC staff and coordinate with the field staff across Indonesia to ensure the quality standard of data being uploaded to the system.
- Implement/modify and maintain security layer of RAMS using industry standard protocols.
- Assist the PM with data analysis needs of the mission.
- Comply with all reasonable instructions and observe site procedures, security and regulations provided by IOM Information and Communications Technology (ICT).
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- University degree from an accredited academic institution, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Computer Programming with minimum 3 (three) years relevant work experience; or
- Completed High School degree with at least 5 (five) years in relevant work experience.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience application development and data management roles in development experience with .NET framework, particularly with C#;
- Minimum two years relevant experience with SQL Server 2008 – Stored procedures, Functions, Views, Indexes, Relational Database Design;
- Extensive experience in building Web/Windows Forms solutions using the .NET Framework and Visual Studio 2010
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented architecture and design patterns for building highly scalable applications using .NET framework (3.5+)
- Experience in developing design artefacts based on UML notations and using standard tools;
- Proficient in back, middle and front end development;
- Possess knowledge and understanding of XML documents, XSD schemas, XSLT to develop the necessary schemas and maps to represent the flow of the messages through the solution;
- Possess a good understanding of relational database concepts;
- Possess client-side Web development skills (HTML5, CSS3, scripting, AJAX, JQuery);
- Experience in Visual Studio Team System/ Team Foundation Server is desirable;
- Experience in development using Bootstrap and AngularJS is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines;
- Ability to communicate effectively with business users as well as technical users.
Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is required.
- Takes responsibility and manages constructive criticism;
- Works effectively with all clients and stakeholders;
- Promotes continuous learning; communicates clearly;
- Takes initiative and drives high levels of performance management;
- Plans work, anticipates risks, and sets goals within area of responsibility;
- Displays mastery of subject matter;
- Contributes to a collegial team environment; i)
- Incorporates gender-related needs, perspectives, and concerns, and promotes equal gender participation;
- Displays awareness of relevant technological solutions;
- Works with internal and external stakeholders to meet resource needs of IOM.
- Anticipates and prepares response to changing IT needs of the relevant organizational unit
- Delivers optimal IT solutions within defined resource parameters
- Correctly applies knowledge of specialized IT disciplines
- Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
- Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment, security clearance and verification of education certificate.
- IOM applies local United Nations Salary Scale.
- Cover letter, clearly specify suitability and availability date,
- Complete the Personal History Form which can be downloaded at the following link : http://indonesia.iom.int/sites/default/files/Personal%20History%20Form.xls
- Detailed curriculum vitae, including historical salary and minimum three referees (preferably former direct supervisors).
Advance understanding of migration issues.
Encourage social and economic development through migration.
Uphold the human dignity and well-being of migrants.
- To provide secure, reliable, flexible and cost-effective services for persons who require international migration assistance.
- To enhance the humane and orderly management of migration and the effective respect for the human rights of migrants in accordance with international law.
- To offer expert advice, research, technical cooperation and operational assistance to States, intergovernmental and non-governmental organizations and other stakeholders, in order to build national capacities and facilitate international, regional and bilateral cooperation on migration matters.
- To contribute to the economic and social development of States through research, dialogue, design and implementation of migration-related programmes aimed at maximizing migration's benefits.
- To support States, migrants and communities in addressing the challenges of irregular migration, including through research and analysis into root causes, sharing information and spreading best practices, as well as facilitating development-focused solutions.
- To be a primary reference point for migration information, research, best practices, data collection, compatibility and sharing.
- To promote, facilitate and support regional and global debate and dialogue on migration, including through the International Dialogue on Migration, so as to advance understanding of the opportunities and challenges it presents, the identification and development of effective policies for addressing those challenges and to identify comprehensive approaches and measures for advancing international cooperation.
- To assist States to facilitate the integration of migrants in their new environment and to engage diasporas, including as development partners.
- To participate in coordinated humanitarian responses in the context of inter-agency arrangements in this field and to provide migration services in other emergency or post-crisis situations as appropriate and as relates to the needs of individuals, thereby contributing to their protection.1
- To undertake programmes which facilitate the voluntary return and reintegration of refugees, displaced persons, migrants and other individuals in need of international migration services, in cooperation with other relevant international organizations as appropriate, and taking into account the needs and concerns of local communities.
- To assist States in the development and delivery of programmes, studies and technical expertise on combating migrant smuggling and trafficking in persons, in particular women and children, in a manner consistent with international law.
- To support the efforts of States in the area of labour migration, in particular short term movements, and other types of circular migration.
ALAMAT : International Organization for Migration
Sampoerna Strategic Square, Karet Semanggi, Jakarta, Indonesia
Aplikasi Angka Terbilangs 130429 dalam berbagai bahasa | Aplikasi Nilai Bitcoin 130429 dalam rupiah |Aplikasi SHA-1 (Secure Hash Algorithm 1) dari 130429 | Aplikasi Text to MD5 untuk nilai 130429 | Aplikasi Password Rating Hash dalam bentuk 130429
Apakah lowongan Programme Assistant II (Database)-International Organization for Migration asli (bukan palsu)?Untuk mengecek apakah lowongan yang ditawarkan oleh International Organization for Migration adalah jujur (bukan penipuan) berikut beberapa tipsnya:
- Pastikan bahwa International Organization for Migration merupakan salah satu perusahaan terpercaya dan kredibel. Silakan memeriksa dari hasil pencarian Google apakah perusahaan itu benar-benar asli (bukan fiktif). Periksa juga tanggapan dari pengguna atau pegawai dari International Organization for Migration .
- Berhati-hatilah dengan perusahaan yang hanya menggunakan alamat email publik/gratisan (seperti @gmail atau @yahoo.com) atau SMS (termasuk aplikasi sejenis telegram atau whatsapp ) sebagai media komunikasi. Perusahaan akan lebih meyakinkan jika memiliki telepon kantor sendiri atau alamat email domain web perusahaan.
- Jika Anda dimintai uang untuk alasan apapun, sebaiknya Anda tidak menghiraukan lowongan tersebut. Beberapa alasan sering dipakai adalah biaya seragam, biaya training (pelatihan), biaya penggantian materai, dan membayar formulir/surat perjanjian.
- Pastikan bahwa lowongan yang Anda incar sesuai dengan judul dari lowongan ini, yaitu Programme Assistant II (Database)-International Organization for Migration . Pastikan Anda tidak ditawari bisnis investasi yang mencurigakan atau menjadi member MLM yang tidak jelas.