Lowongan CHINESE LANGUAGE (MANDARIN) TEACHER FOR KINDERGARTEN FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-2021-JAKARTA NANYANG SCHOOL
CHINESE LANGUAGE (MANDARIN) TEACHER FOR KINDERGARTEN FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-2021-JAKARTA NANYANG SCHOOLTangerang (Banten) - BSD | Ditayangkan: 12-September-2019 | Tutup pada 12-October-2019
Syarat & Ketentuan lowongan CHINESE LANGUAGE (MANDARIN) TEACHER FOR KINDERGARTEN FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-2021-JAKARTA NANYANG SCHOOL
Sebelum Anda melamar lowongan CHINESE LANGUAGE (MANDARIN) TEACHER FOR KINDERGARTEN FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-2021-JAKARTA NANYANG SCHOOL terbaru ini atau menekan tombol Lamar di JOBSTREET, Anda harus mengerti dan menjalankan setiap ketentuan dari situs kami (pengelola loker.akademitelkom.ac.id) berikut:
- Iklan lowongan kerja ini hasil SHARE GRATIS dari web jobstreet.co.id, kami tidak akan pernah meminta biaya baik secara langsung maupun melalui perusahaan bersangkutan.
- Iklan lowongan kerja ini dibuat oleh JAKARTA NANYANG SCHOOL , kami tidak mengubah / menambahkan / memvalidasi setiap lowongan kerja secara langsung.
- Segala transaksi yang terjadi saat Anda melamar dalam iklan CHINESE LANGUAGE (MANDARIN) TEACHER FOR KINDERGARTEN FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-2021-JAKARTA NANYANG SCHOOL di luar tanggung jawab kami.
- Di situs kami ini terdapat link, berupa banner maupun text, ke situs lain. Kami tidak betanggungjawab atas isi dan akibat yang ditimbulkan dari situs-situs tersebut
We exist to give students access to a holistic education because every child matters and every child has untold potential to discover and maximise. We emphasise quality at all levels: quality staff and quality education, together with quality facilities and infrastructure, resulting in quality students.
JNY is modeled after the Nanyang Family of Schools in terms of educational approach, curricula, teaching approaches, and emphasis on eastern ethics and culture. The media of instruction are English, Bahasa Indonesia, and Mandarin.
- Holds a Bachelor (S1) or Masters (S2) Degree in Chinese Language from reputable universities; overseas graduates are preferred
- Excellent communication skills in Chinese Language is a must (spoken and written)
- Able to create and teach using multi-media and multi-channel approaches
- Possesses teaching skills: classroom management, course and lesson planning, subject knowledge, learning technologies and a familiarity with student-centered learning approaches
- Able to speak, write and teach in English
- Computer literate
- Has experience in teaching at International School (minimum of 2 years)
- Familiar with Cambridge Curriculum and/or Singaporean Curriculum
- Good team player, hard worker, creative, dynamic, patient, dedicated and organised
- Has strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Has good character, passion in teaching, integrity and pleasant personality
- Easy to adapt to the new challenges and students
- Willing to sacrifice his/her time and spare efforts for students
- Moral Development: Every student is to be groomed to become a responsible individual who is proud of his/her integrity and contributes to society. The school implements a holistic character development programme catering for the social-emotional needs of students, with emphasis on moral education set within an Asian cultural context. The moral education programme is taught by the Chinese Language Department and uses the teachings of Confucius, particularly the Di Zi Gui. Love and obedience to parents, integrity, trust and respect are just some of the areas that our students are expected to grow and develop in. Further moral strengthening is done by the Agama Department which teaches students religious ethics and practices. This area falls under the scope of the Chinese Language and INSIGHT Departments.
- Intellectual Development: Students undertake a wide range of subjects during their time at JNY in order to broaden their knowledge of the world around them. The aim of the intellectual curricula is to promote an interest in study and to make learning accessible, interesting and challenging. The curricula at JNY follow the following pattern: Singapore iPSLE at the Primary Level, Cambridge IGCSEs at the Secondary Four Level and Cambridge AS/A levels at Junior College. The school offers the YCT and HSK exams from Beijing, to aid those students who wish to attend a Chinese University. Since the school wishes to give the best opportunities to our students, the school offers the Indonesian National Examinations to those who wish to take the exam for the purpose of attending good Universities within Indonesia. In addition, for students who show great interest or have talents in various fields of specialisation, the school will give opportunities for students to attend special training. The area of Intellectual Development is overseen by the Academic Team.
- Physical Development: Students are encouraged to develop a healthy body and a responsive mind through active participation in sports and games for recreation, specialisation, or as a life-long hobby. Students are tested using the Singaporean National Physical Fitness Award, which tests the students at the beginning of the year and again at the end of the year in order to be able to measure how much they have developed physically. The school provides modern sports facilities and engages qualified instructors to train students in various sports and games. Students are encouraged to participate in district and regional competitions. Furthermore, students will be urged to push themselves and to set and achieve evermore challenging physical goals. This area is under the scope of the Physical Education Department.
- Social Development: Attitude and communicative ability are critical to a student’s well-being and success. We offer several programmes to cultivate students in these aspects, such as INSIGHT, our in-house life skills curriculum developed from Dr. Stephen R. Covey’s The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Students will also take part in hands-on real-world Experiential Learning during our Service Learning, Exploration & Expedition Weeks, and Global Discovery Programmes. Additionally, students will choose to attend one of our numerous Co-Curricular Activities that we offer, each of which is structured to facilitate student choice and responsibility. This area is overseen by the INSIGHT Department.
- Aesthetic Development: The JNY curricula have been developed in such a way as to teach students how and why they should appreciate the arts. The Visual Arts and Music programmes have been designed to promote this appreciation of the arts and of artistic talent in different forms. Since the aesthetic development of every child is important, the school is collaborating with established institutions, such as Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts in Singapore, to further develop their knowledge, understanding and appreciation of the arts. Students will be exposed to the arts, to different artistic techniques and how art is applicable in everyday situations. The area of Aesthetic Development is the responsibility of the Music and Visual Arts Departments.
ALAMAT : JAKARTA NANYANG SCHOOL
BSD City, South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
Aplikasi Angka Terbilangs 1055112 dalam berbagai bahasa | Aplikasi Nilai Bitcoin 1055112 dalam rupiah |Aplikasi SHA-1 (Secure Hash Algorithm 1) dari 1055112 | Aplikasi Text to MD5 untuk nilai 1055112 | Aplikasi Password Rating Hash dalam bentuk 1055112
Apakah lowongan CHINESE LANGUAGE (MANDARIN) TEACHER FOR KINDERGARTEN FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-2021-JAKARTA NANYANG SCHOOL jujur (bukan penipuan)?Untuk mengecek apakah lowongan yang ditawarkan oleh JAKARTA NANYANG SCHOOL adalah asli (bukan palsu) berikut beberapa tipsnya:
- Pastikan bahwa JAKARTA NANYANG SCHOOL adalah salah satu perusahaan kredibel dan terpercaya. Silakan mengecek di Google apakah perusahaan itu benar-benar ada. Cek juga review yang mungkin pernah tersedia dari karyawan JAKARTA NANYANG SCHOOL .
- Berhati-hatilah dengan perusahaan yang hanya menggunakan SMS (termasuk aplikasi seperti whatsapp atau telegram) atau alamat email publik/gratisan (seperti @gmail atau @yahoo.com) sebagai media berkomunikasi. Perusahaan yang asli dan jujur biasanya akan menggunakan alamat email domain web perusahaan atau telepon kantor.
- Jika Anda dimintai uang untuk alasan apapun, sebaiknya Anda tidak menghiraukan lowongan tersebut. Beberapa alasan yang digunakan adalah biaya formulir/surat perjanjian, biaya materai, biaya seragam, dan biaya training (pelatihan).
- Pastikan bahwa lowongan yang Anda incar sesuai dengan judul dari lowongan ini, yaitu CHINESE LANGUAGE (MANDARIN) TEACHER FOR KINDERGARTEN FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-2021-JAKARTA NANYANG SCHOOL . Pastikan Anda tidak menjadi member MLM yang tidak jelas atau bisnis investasi yang mencurigakan.